Depending on the type of treatment you have received for your dental problem, it might be necessary to:
- Have your tooth restored to its original size and shape
- Supply additional physical support for the treated tooth
- Get a complete "makeover" on the affected tooth
For cases like these, a crown is the most logical option.
While inlays and outlays cover the chewing surface of the tooth and fillings fill in the empty interior space of the tooth, crowns completely cover every visible part of the tooth - which is why they are sometimes referred to as "caps." A part of your tooth remains but is essentially "rebuilt" to resemble the tooth at its exterior best.
While porcelain crowns certainly can improve the look of a tooth or multiple teeth, it is recommended only in conjunction with prior repair of the tooth - not simply for cosmetic purposes.
For more information or to receive a free consultation, please contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Comfortable, relaxing environment
- Highly trained staff
- Personalized, gentle care
Associations & Memberships:
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (ACD)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Ask About Our Specials!
We'll be happy to discuss the services we offer and answer any questions you have.